Tiny

Sunday, August 14, 2005

He's Tiny, he's toony, he's all a little loony...(tune of Tiny Toons)

I've decided to keep Tiny. He can be a little irritating at times when he gets loony and starts biting everything, my hands and legs included, but he is also so cute at times that its hard to resist keep him.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


See...how to resist?!

He's also very toony. Comical at times because of the stupid things it does. Most of the time its because he is so clumsy. For example, he runs after me and there is a step from my room area to the living room. He jumps up but sometimes he jumps too early and his legs trip over the step and he tumbles over. hehe. He just loves to trip over himself. As he is still young, I guess he still hasn't got the hang of braking. So he runs and then sometimes he can't brake in time, he bangs into something, or when he makes a turn around a corner, he skids and falls. haha.

There was once, it chased me around the sofa. Beside me sofa there is a bean bag. And as I went around the corner of the sofa, he followed hot on my heels and he couldn't brake, so he crashed into the bean bag head first. haha. But at other times he isn't so lucky to have a soft cushion to crash into. I wonder if he keeps hitting his head against things, or falling on his head, he will become dumb.

It loves to bite everything. Newspapers, wires, me, etc. It found a new toy yesterday. The door stop. It will go pick it up and walk all the way to the sofa where the carpet is and lie there to bite it. So young know how to relak already, must choose nice place to lie on and bite his toy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Also, I've been trying to get it to sit before I feed it. And it seems like I have succeeded in doing just that. Now I don't even need to say anything it will automatically sit. So guai!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


But then again, the best time is also when it sleeps. Today it fell asleep on me while I was using the comp. But then now it refuses to keep still when I put it on me as I type this. So I just let it run around the room. But every now and then, I have to pull it out from under the bed, or get the wires out of his mouth...etc.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


So, I've decided to keep my baby. However, tomorrow is my first day at work. Its gonna be home alone from morning till evening. Poor thing. Just hope its able to keep itself occupied. I leave the radio on for it to listen when I'm not around, so that he hears people's voices.

*

Tomorrow marks the end of my long holiday. Or rather, it marks the end of my LAST long holiday. So sad. Bad thing about my office at Harbour Front is that no one else works there. Raffles Place is much better cos all my frens are around the area, the food there is SHIOK (can eat from a different place for 1 month without eating the same thing even), and the gals are hot too! heh. I think the Harbour Front area only have the market and the food court to eat. Nothing else to do there except go Sentosa. Then must change train at Outram, so mafan. But then again, soon the new clubbing arena will be opening there. Oh well, let's see how my first day goes.


Watched Dim Sum Dollies last night. It was superb. Hilarious to the max. I encourage everyone to go watch it. They just extended the show for another 5 days. So hurry and get all the good seats!


Alrites, time to iron clothes and prepare for tomorrow's big day.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com





Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com