SNAKE ATTACK!!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A huge snake came into my house that day!

Fortunately, Tiny the Serpent Slayer came to the rescue!!! Finally, he is showing his natural instinct as a hunting dog.

That day, I walked out into the living room and then I saw a long thinggy on the floor from afar. Initially, I thought it was a cloth, but when I got closer, I realised to my horror that it was a bloody huge python!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!

I screamed! "TINYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

And Tiny went "Woof Woof!" and came running out of the room to answer my distress call.

Tiny saw the slithering serpent on the floor as it waited for the right moment to strike. But, brave ole Tiny struck first!!!

Tiny dived headlong into the leviathan creature and bit it!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


BRAVE TINY!!! I tried to restrain him and hold him back, but he was too fast for me. He took a few tiny steps forward and took a big bite into its leathery reptilian skin.

Tiny looked so small compared to the Brobdingnagian serpent which started to coil itself around Tiny.

Tiny looked like he was in grave danger!

The serpent spun around Tiny and opened its gargantuan mouth, and tried to bite Tiny in the neck!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


But Tiny is a better fighter. As soon as the serpent was about to sink its fangs into Tiny, Tiny ducked to the left and the serpent missed! And it bit itself!

What great reflexes Tiny!

The serpent hissed in pain.

But it recovered quickly and counter-attacked!

The serpent whipped its tail at Tiny and kept him busy, while it arched its malleable body the and tried to launch an attack from the rear!

But once again, Tiny got the better of it. As the serpent moved in to take a chomp at Tiny's ass, Tiny spun around and took the serpent by surprise...

Tiny bit the serpents tongue!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The serpent struggled in pain to break free but in vain. Tiny clung on to its tongue and refused to let go no matter how much the serpent writhed.

After a long tussle, Tiny finally let go and the serpent retreated in pain. But Tiny took the opportunity to deal his finishing blow. It pounced on the serpent and sunk its teeth into its neck!

With a whirlwind twist, Tiny broke the serpent's neck (I know snake's don't have a neck to break, but just take it as such la).

The serpent was finally slayed.

And Tiny stood proudly beside its defeated intruder and gleamed at me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


There you have him, Tiny, the Serpent Slayer!!

*applause*

.
.
.
.

A few minutes later, Tiny pees on the carpet...

Mingmong: "TINYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


There you have him, Mingmong, Pee and Shit cleaner.


*


Brought Tiny to the vet over the weekend for his vaccination, and I saw this litter of 4 Husky pups! So cute!!!!! And so well behaved unlike my Tiny. They all sat quietly on the bench and waited for their turn.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Think you can only see 3 here cos the other is in the laundry bag.


*

So as expected, work is tiring me out each day and Tiny doesn't help much by waking me up in the middle of the night.

But when I said I love my company, I do mean I love it!

Here's a few materialistic reasons why...

1) First day I went to office, they brought us to see the wonderful pantries. Great coffee maker they had. Good snacks and chocolates. Fridge of coke, ribena, milo, nescafe, green tea etc. All my kinda drinks. Then in the other fridge, fruits, fruit juice, milk, etc. Then best of all, in the freezer, MAGNUM AND CORNETTO! MAGNUM...omg... all time favourite ice-cream.

2) They so generously gave me a new handphone and corporate line and an Amex.

3) Every other week, they call in a masseuse for foot and shoulder massage. WTF! And as if the chairs weren't comfortable enough.

4) New IBM Thinkpad also just for me.

5) And of course, the fact that I haven't worked that late yet. But I think that will be striked off real soon.

and many more perks la...so shiok. They really know how to make their staff happy. No wonder people stay for 10-20 years. There's a lady who's been with the company for coming 30 years already. Power.

Alrites. Time to sleep.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com